More About Me...

Hello! This is Gavin Graham, now working as a weight loss consultant in one of the weight management consultancy in my small beautiful country, Singapore...

Another Tit-Bit...

I used to be 220 pounds (at least when I was teenager) until I have figured out the secrets of weight loss by understanding the mechanism on how human can burn fat along the certified course and researches, and successfully lost 50 pounds in just 2 months. I sincerely created this blog so as to share my personal experiences, advices and tips with you.

4 Top Diet Habits to Lose Weight


I have mentioned in my previous posts that in order to lose weight fast, aerobic exercise is the most efficient way.

In fact, diet can't be forgotten as well.

I am going to tell you one diet strategy to lose weight in a quick manner.

  1. Plan your meal a day before and stick to the plan the next day. By doing so, you can refrain yourself from intaking "junk food" in the next day.
  2. Start your day by having high fiber breakfast like cereal.
  3. Have at least 4 meals a day but in small portion. This is the killer method to lose weight fast. Read the article of Lose The Tummy Fat for Further Discovery.
  4. Drink plenty of water between the meals to make your body hydrated. This is super useful in your body detoxification.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent